Home Page Location Facilities Pembrokeshire Haverfordwest Price 2015 Visitors Conditions Booking Form Contact Us Things To Do Activities Attractions Children’s Activities Walks Pub Guide Access Statement

Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional

Haroldston Farmhouse: Holidaymakers' Comments

What follows is just a very small sample of some of the lovely things that our visitors have said, from 2007 till the present day, about the house and about Pembrokeshire. The Visitors’ Books are kept in the house and the original entries are available for inspection. We have also had numerous great reviews on Trip Advisor. Click on the badge above to view.

Mr & Mrs J H: New Forest: 6/4/13. “What a lovely week we have had, a really good family holiday with 4 generations. The accommodation was superb with plenty of room for everyone. The weather has been perfect, not a drop of rain. The games room has been well used in the evenings. Excellent central location for Pembrokeshire. We will certainly be back for next Easter.”

Mr N L: Swindon: 3/11/12. “Absolutely awesome!! Six teenagers & no arguments for the entire week. Loved the house, would like to live here. Amazing part of the country, fab beaches. We’ll see you again, hopefully!!”

Mr L P: Rowley Regis: 2nd July 2011 (Extract from TripAdvisor). "We all had a great time, the house was very clean & the wine & biscuits left on the table for us was a really nice touch.We all had lot's of room. We all loved the garden including the dogs, it's a real sun trap. When I asked all of the party (10 in total) for opinions no one could find fault. We would all return (the first time in 15 yrs of group holidaying) how's that for a recommendation."

Mrs L G: Wolverhampton: 3rd May 2010. "Great weekend in a homely, clean, warm, comfortable farmhouse. We all had many a happy hour in the games room and the children loved the size of the house to play hide and seek. Thank you both very much, it gave me and my family a 50th birthday to remember."

Mrs C M: Tiverton: 3rd April 2010. "Great House. Loads of space. Thank you for all the information files. Very Helpful. Beautiful area."

Mr R R: Aldershot: 3rd January 2010. "Thank you so much, the house is AMAZING! All the games, roomy kitchen, lounges, fire, bedrooms: PERFECT. We really appreciated the guides to local activities & pubs: and the walks especially: Wales is beautiful. We all hope to come back!"

Mrs S D: Newport, Gwent: 30th April 2009. "My fourth time staying here, usually with friends, this time with my children & grandchildren. I knew they would love it here & want to come back."

Mr & Mrs S G: Trowbridge, Wiltshire: 24th April 2009. "Six adults, three children and our collie: we have all had a fantastic time here. We instantly felt at home: thank you for welcome gifts and other homely touches. We really wish we had discovered Upper Haroldston sooner. It has been so easy to keep everyone happy here. Thank you so very much."

Visitors' Book ExtractMr & Mrs S F: Leeds: 23rd August 2008. We couldn't resist this excellent and original visitors' book entry. Click on it to view a full sized version.

Mr & Mrs V B: Holt, Norfolk: 5th April 2008. "What an Amazing House. Had plenty of room for all of us, and felt welcomed and looked after. Many thanks for providing a great space for our wedding trip. We will always remember this time and hopefully will be back in the future."

Mr & Mrs R O: Hawkesbury Upton: 3rd August 2007. "Fantastic house, excellent position for visiting so many nice places. Lots of sunbathing & sailing.

The house is the best
In haverfordwest
And all of us eight
Thought it was great!"

Miss L T: Woking: 14th July 2007. "Excellent house: superb location. Information folders are a brilliant idea: extremely useful. The welcome pack was much appreciated."

Visitors' Book Title Visitors' Book Title Trip Adviser Logo